RSS

12 Dec 2009

suns cream

Morning tea time.

Nicely seated in her high chair is Amelie. In front of her is a plate filled with assorted fruits, bread and cheese. A bottle of water sits to the side. I leave her happily eating as i go about doing some chores.

I'm not gone too long, but long enough it seems, as my angel has had the time to pour the water onto the plate mixing the ingredients into what looked like a puree and with this concoction had proceeded to rub it all over her legs and arms.

My Picasso was very happy

"Oh my God! What are you doing?"
In a tiny sweet voice my pharmaceutical developer responds, "Putting on my sunscreen for when I go outside".

And that's where I took her. Outside of the contaminated area straight to the shower!
                                   

>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me! Cheers