RSS

9 Sept 2011

Out of the Mouths of Babes

What is this? A Vulcan Mind Meld? Oh NOOO


Yet before this, my Vulcan said, "I have a gum ( no Typo ) that will shoot you with fire, water and smelly turtles!  Bam! Bam! Bam!! You are now stinky!!!"

Hint Hint. Someone was having a lazy day I suppose and needed a mind meld and threats.

"Thanks Amelie, I shall shower now if my mind hasn't been wiped and if I can get up!"

"That's all right Papa, I was just pretending. I didn't shoot, but you are stinky. I'll help you get up with my mind."


Damn Vulcans...  They get me every time! Now I'll have to do something.

Live long and Prosper


Out of the Mouths of Babes, "Something that you say when a small child says something that surprises you because it shows an adult's wisdom and understanding of a situation."





>